Dayton Nightlife

Best Rated Nightlife in Dayton

• rockerj's Profile Photo

Elsa's Sports Bar: A night with friends

by rockerj Written Oct 15, 2012

30 minutes after my flight landed, I was treated to a very good time with old friends at this bar. I would recommend it for the friendly staff and the great wings. Being from Texas though I did think that their top shelf margarita was very lacking.

Dress Code: Very causual

• Have A Nice Day Cafe: Hottest Women

by RKel Written Dec 4, 2002

The music here could definitely improve, at least in my opinion. They play too much music without good beats. On the up side...the club gets packed out hardcore! (Especially on Wednesdays) For Some reason, there are better looking people here than in any other club in Dayton.

Dress Code: They have a basic nightclub code. Funny though, you could get in with a t-shirt and jeans, but I was once asked to button up an overshirt. Oh yeah, no hats. (I don't think.)

• Asylum, Liquid, Fusion...whatever: Great Club

by RKel Written Dec 4, 2002

This used to be my favorite club, the people are more laid-back and the music is sweet. Like techno/rap mix. (That's what I like.) But...there has been many changes in management, (hence the name changes) and it has slowed down and changed a bit. They DO have cheap shows seldomly. Seether was there, so was Fuel and Alien Ant Farm.

Dress Code: Very light dress code, just nothing outrageous. Like I said, they are very cool here.

• 1470 West: Freaky As Hell!

by RKel Updated Dec 4, 2002

This place is unique, to say the least. Very, very gothic. They play good music though and the people are still pretty cool. Downstairs was for black people only, (if you are smart) at least on the night I went. I don't go here regularly...you get the feeling there is a lot of homosexual activity going on around you. Probably cause' there is.

Dress Code: Not really a code, but I highly reccomend that you wear ALL black at the least.

• Oregon District (series of bars): Good Drunken Time

by RKel Written Dec 4, 2002

Well this is no good if you are not 21...they took my fake. It was good while it lasted though. Top bars are Sloopy's, Newcom's, Nite Owl, Ned Pepper's, Trolley Stop, Dublin Pub, and um...I know I missed a few. Many have live bands (check out Bipolar Ignition) and on weekends, look for the drunken college girls to be stumbing up the street!

Dress Code: Not bad, it varies though.

• Aragina's Profile Photo

1470 West: 1470 West

by Aragina Written Aug 25, 2002

One of the best night clubs in Dayton, but this is a great place with live bands.

Dress Code: wear what you like.

Instant Answers: Dayton

Comments

Dayton Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Dayton nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Dayton sightseeing.