Dublin Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Dublin

• TRimer's Profile Photo

Oscar’s Restaurant and Wine Bar: Unusual American Gourmet

by TRimer Written Jun 8, 2006

We first tried to eat here Thursday night but they did not have a reservation until 9pm. We ended up going back on Friday night for dinner.

Oscar's offers lots of comfy wood surroundings and large servings of mostly traditional American comfort foods- like Filet and Pork Chops. But since the chef likes to be creative too, trendier menu options are also available. We found the atmosphere to be nothing great, but the food and the service were excellent.

Favorite Dish: I had the beef tenderloin tips and torchio (a type of pasta) made with brandy green peppercorn sauce, stilton blue cheese, asparagus and candied walnut crumbles- very yummy. One of my dinner companions had the filet which had a sauce that was semi-sweet and gingerly. Very delicious. We ate out on the patio and the food was wonderful.

The restaurant has over 110 selections of wine on the menu.

Monday-Thursday 5 pm - 9:30 pm
    Friday and Saturday 5 pm - 10:30 pm

• Business Travel

• Longhorn Steakhouse: Longhorn Steakhouse in Dublin, OH

by rrernst Written Aug 27, 2003

Off I-270 at Tuttles Crossing and across from the Mall. The air was very chilly and they had fans going. Cowboy decor. This is a step up from the usual Chili's or Applebees (which I will not even go to). Better than Bennigans' etc. Monday night: We left $41 total with tip. To me that's a little expensive for a week night with no dessert or alcoholic drinks.

Favorite Dish: 1. Beef tips with mushrooms and red wine gravy V. good.--hearty and tasted good. Did not like the balsamic vinaigrette dressing. 2. Steak.

• Las Margaritas: Las Margaritas in Dublin - value for Mexican

by rrernst Written Aug 27, 2003

My husband and 4 friends ate lunch there. I walked in at the end of their meal and they all said it was good food. And the price was good. Lunch portions were about $5 and the dinner portion was about $9. Nice atmosphere and it would be a good place to go to dinner.
    (Atmosphere a little nicer than La Vaquero. )

Recommend this instead of Cozymel's.

• Jersey Mikes Subs: Lunch - Sub sandwiches

by rrernst Written Aug 27, 2003

Small deli, like Subway you watch them make your sandwich. I don't know if they even have salads there (they might). Focus is just on the sub sandwiches. They are fresh and good.
    I do NOT eat at Subway!
    Jersey Mikes is comparable to Jimmy John's.

Instant Answers: Dublin

Comments

Dublin Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Dublin restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Dublin sightseeing.