Elyria Travel Guide

Bottom of the water tower
    by grandmaR

Elyria Hotels

Elyria Restaurants

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

by grandmaR Written May 31, 2004

This is ANOTHER chain that I was unaware of - started in Kentucky and now in 32 states and the Phillipines. You get unlimited breadsticks with your meal - there's an employee who circulates with a basket.

Favorite Dish: I got the all-you-can-eat pasta and pizza. You have a choice of cheese or pepperoni pizza and sphagetti with meat sauce or meatballs or marinara. Bob got the sphagetti and meatballs.

Bob's sphagetti and meatballs Bob walking in Part of the menu board Counter and additional menu Bob getting drinks

Elyria Local Customs

• by sampickinsweet Written May 31, 2010

Whether it's Band Appreciation Day, Memorial Day, the Apple Festival, or a random event in Elyria that the Elyria High School Pioneer Marching Band shows up to, whenever the band plays the fight song, hands start clapping to the upbeat tune.

As a former member of the band, I think it is amazing that it is quite universal. We went to Norfolk, Virginia and were in a parade. When we played our fight song, even the people from a different STATE clapped along to our catchy fight song from the march, Our Director. It is a traditon that I've noticed somehow brings Elyria together for those few minutes every year for a bit of Elyria pride.

Instant Answers: Elyria

Comments

Elyria Travel Guide
Map of Elyria