Put-in-Bay Off The Beaten Path

Most Recent Off The Beaten Path in Put-in-Bay

• juldga's Profile Photo

wading across...

by juldga Written Sep 1, 2008

If you go down to the beach not pebble beach but the beach covered in shells you will find a trail that leads to another oart of the beach. You can wade across the shallow water to go to a little island (Its own or part of south bass I do not know) Very ineresting

The entrance The beach It was all shells Where I waded across Where I waded to

• kaloz's Profile Photo

Swimming in Lake Erie

by kaloz Written Feb 25, 2003

We found a scenic overlook, that overlooked a pebbled beach. There was a fence across, but we found some side trails and soon were near the water. We weren't the only ones trespassing, these guys were jumping off the cliff.
    I went down to the beach, the water was warm. Darn, I didn't have my suit. Oh well, naked it is. The others were laughing. They had set me up with a girl, and within twenty minutes of hitting the island, I was Naked!!

Geronimo!! (click to enlarge)
    • Adventure Travel

• kaloz's Profile Photo

State Park

by kaloz Written Feb 25, 2003

There is a "legal" swimming area, they also have a boat ramp, jet ski rentals, and, oh yes, the "Live Bait" vending machine!!

What a great idea?! Bait in a can.

Pack-o-Bait
    • Fishing

Instant Answers: Put-in-Bay

Comments

Put-in-Bay Off The Beaten Path

Reviews and photos of Put-in-Bay off the beaten path posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Put-in-Bay sightseeing.