Put-in-Bay What to Pack

See through shorts
    by kaloz

Most Recent What to Pack in Put-in-Bay

• abi_maha's Profile Photo

Pack and carry atleast two sets of clothing

by abi_maha Written Jun 29, 2009

Luggage and bags: Let your bags be waterproof, the rains arrive suddenly, we had a wet passport and important documents at the end of the day since nobody had warned us about this!

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Pack 2 additional sets of clothes in your bag. one for changing after adventure sports the other if like us you get stuck in a storm afterward!

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Carry loads of sunscreen, when hot it gets really HOT!

• juldga's Profile Photo

To be a woman!

by juldga Updated Aug 18, 2008

Luggage and bags: I brought more for a weekend at Put in Bay than I did for a week in Florida and Seattle! I took 2 bags and a cooler, and my friend had a large suitcase.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: I needed clothes for the day. Clothes for going out at night. Swimsuit and towel. It is windy on the lake so a jacket or sweater is a good idea. I needed shorts and jeans, tanktops, t-shirts and sweatshirts...

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Since we were going out I had to bring everything. Shampoo, conditioner, hairspray mousse, all makeup, perfume, jewlery, hairdryer, iron, club gear (beads and glow bracelets!) Wow I took alot

Photo Equipment: My digital camera and tons of extra batteries

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: I am going camping there over laborday and I will definitely have to bring my car. too much to carry

Miscellaneous: If you brought alot like me be sure to get a cab to take you to your hotel if you take the miller ferry instead of the bus

• kaloz's Profile Photo

Women's Wear

by kaloz Written Feb 25, 2003

See through shorts

Luggage and bags: Put-in-Bay is a day trip, so you will only need what you can carry.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: See through pants!! You should bring summer wear, something that is fun.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Since the locals call it "Put-Out-Bay", it might be a good idea to carry some contraceptive devices.

Photo Equipment: Summer sunshine calls for slower film, ASA 100 at a maximum.

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: You may want to go boating, or swimming, so a bathing suit is a good idea, and a towel.

Miscellaneous: A jacket would be nice for the cool evening air.

• Adventure Travel

Instant Answers: Put-in-Bay

Comments

Put-in-Bay What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Put-in-Bay what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Put-in-Bay sightseeing.