Put-in-Bay Restaurants

Us outside the bakery entrance
    First Aj clicked my pic
    by abi_maha
    And I clicked one of his :))

Most Recent Restaurants in Put-in-Bay

• Put-in Bay Brewing Company: Flat beer and very disappointing

by timhortons0000 Written Sep 24, 2011

We were excited to know there was a brewery on the island. We love to try new craft brews whenever we are on the road.

First beer we tried was the summer ale. We asked them for the most popular beer was that they brew there. Beer was very flat and nasty!

Second, we tried the Watermelon Wheat which was marginally better, but still disappointing.

Bartender had personality of a log although I think that might be insulting to the log.

Will not go back and hoping to find something better today. Had better experience at the winery and plan to post a review.

Favorite Dish: Maybe eating the coaster would have been good but didn't venture there.

• abi_maha's Profile Photo

Village Bakery & Sandwich Shoppe: Nothing can beat fresh bakery food!

by abi_maha Written Jun 29, 2009

Us outside the bakery entrance

We had a lovely quickie lunch here, the two hostess we very sweet as they served us some very fresh pizza bagels, apple turns and icecreams! She even opened a fresh gallon of no fat milk for our decaf coffee because Aj said thats what we normally have coffe with everyday and not creamers! Really nice people!As we were heading out, we were as usual taking turns taking pic of each other when our hostess even stepped out to offer to take a pic of us both :D Thats how we got this pic...

Favorite Dish: piping hot pizza bagels and vanilla icecream cone- both tasted so fresh and yummy we were grinning like a cheshire cat thats just gotten its bowl of full cream milk!

Axle and Harry's: We walked out

by juldga Written Aug 18, 2008

This restaurant was recommended to us so we decided to try it. They told us it would be a 30 minute wait. You could wait upstairs at a fancy bar which had music and comfortable seating. We lookd at the menu and it was by far the most expensive restaurant I have ever seen. Well after waiting 90 minutes we decided to leave. I will however give the restaurant a little credit here. We did have a party of 6 and it started pouring so I think people were not leaving because a lot of people do come to PIB for a day and didnt want to walk around in the rain. We arrived at 7:45 and left around 9:30

Favorite Dish: Didn't get to try any

The Boardwalk

by juldga Written Aug 18, 2008

There were many places to eat at the Boardwalk. I ate the clams. They were the best I ever had. They were huge. I guess they also have the best lobster bisque. I do not like lobster though. It is 5.99 a bowl or 9.99 in a bread bowl. The clams were 9.99 and the fries 4.00 The drink are very very small and no refills for 1.75. There is also a restaurant called the upper deck. And there are a couple bars here too. Rita's cantina has great margaritas

Favorite Dish: The clams by far!!

Pasquale's Italian-America: Pasquale's

by juldga Written Aug 18, 2008

This place had a long line for breakfast so I am assuming it was good. I do not like breakfast so I didn't go. For lunch we shared 2 appetizers and a pizza. The portions were generous. We went back for dinner and had pasta. It was very good, I liked the lasagna better than Olice Gardens!

Favorite Dish: My favorite thing was the BLT pizza because I have never had one before and it was good

• The fanciest public restaraunt...

by bobgatewood Written Oct 4, 2002

The fanciest public restaraunt is The Erie Isle Tavern. The Skyway is great, so is Mossback's, The Boardwalk and The Crescent as well as Dailey's. Lots of Sandwiches all over the place- Mr. Ed's, the Fishbowl, The Boat House, Chicken Patio, even a Dairy Queen! I'm still forgetting Frosty's, the deli, on and on...
    The view, the casual atmosphere, and the proximity to the Round House Bar.

Favorite Dish: walleye nuggets, perch platter, lobster bisque, beer!

Instant Answers: Put-in-Bay

Comments

Put-in-Bay Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Put-in-Bay restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Put-in-Bay sightseeing.