Shaker Heights Travel Guide

by heplion

Shaker Heights Transportation

• heplion's Profile Photo

by heplion Written Sep 10, 2002

The rapid transit line (a part of the public transportation system) connects Shaker Heights to Cleveland. So, you can go to downtown cleveland for a baseball game, a football game, or just to enjoy the flats without having to worry about where to park. It takes about 20 minutes to get there, The Shaker main rapid stops are at the Van Aken Blvd shopping center and on Green Road, however theya re spread out all throught the city, all you need to do is ask somebody where the closest one is. To get to the aiport, take the green or blue line downtown and transfer to the red line which will take you right to the aiport!

Shaker Heights Favorites

• heplion's Profile Photo

by heplion Written Aug 26, 2002

Favorite thing: Well, as this is where I spent most of my life, I have many great memories of this area. Riding the Rapid Transit (our version of a metro train) down town to meet my Dad for lunch or to go to a Cleveland Indians Baseball game. Going to the Shaker Lakes to drink adult beverages before I was an adult with my friends, peruzing the used book store at the Van Aken shopping center...

Fondest memory: Well, I used to miss my home and family, but they havve all moved on to other places and homes. Now I jsut miss being young :)

Instant Answers: Shaker Heights

Comments

Shaker Heights Travel Guide
Map of Shaker Heights