Madill Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Madill

• keeweechic's Profile Photo

Tong's China Kitchen

by keeweechic Updated Oct 9, 2002

By the time we reached Madill we were starving. We lucked out on finding anywhere in Durant where we wanted to eat and were ready to take almost the first place we found. Compared to all the other fast food and fried food type cafes, Tong's Kitchen was a welcomed sight and we weren't disappointed. We arrived after the lunchtime rush but there was still plenty left in the buffet. The cost was $5.95pp.

Favorite Dish: There was the usual plain and fried rice, as well as Lo Mein, very tender beef and vegetables, sesame chicken, sweet & sour chicken, crab appetisers and other dishes that I don't remember. However there was something very unusual. This resembled a very long rolled crepe. Inside was and interesting chicken mixture. Having never seen anything like this - and it was delicious - we asked what it was. I don't remember the name but it was actually invented by a Mexican cook on staff and was a interesting mix of Mexican and Chinese.

• Guerrero's: High Quality Mexican at a Low Price!!

by kaceynmadill Written Sep 1, 2006

Have you ever thought that it was impossible to find great food at a low price? Not at Guerrero's! Guerrero's not only serves great authentic Mexican food, they serve great Tex Mex, too! The delisous Mexican food served at Guerrero's stretches from fajitas, to quesedias, to tacos, to frijoles, to burritos. Along with the fantastic food comes the very polite waitresses. Guerrero's is decorated with real sombreros and authentic Mexican shaws. The great food, polite waitresses, and authentic decorations, you will be left saying "delisioso!"!!

Favorite Dish: The wonderful smell and bright light has made fajitas my favorite food to not only eat but watch the cooking of it. Although many other resturaunts make good fajitas, my favorite place to eat them is at Guerrero's. The fajitas are cooked on a black skillet and is caught on fire right in front of you! The meat is mixed with onions, peppers and other spices. The fajitas are served with a side of sour cream, guacamole, and pico which mixes very well withthe warm meat from the fire. While the meat is being lit, lemon juice is added, which is why it is my favorite. To me, it adds some twang to the whole meal.

Instant Answers: Madill

Comments

Madill Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Madill restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Madill sightseeing.