Bar and Grill, Oklahoma City

Shiny Saddle
    Outside
    Signage
  • PurePink's Profile Photo

Bricktown Brewey: This amazing place has it all, in Bricktown!

by PurePink Written May 5, 2010

I strongly suggest the Bricktown Brewery. Entrees as well as appetizers there cost between $8 & 9. They brew their own beer there and there's a full bar upstairs with pool tables, phoose ball table, and some video games. A really cool place. I've got pics of it on my blog, just scroll down to the bottom of it. ONLY if you want pics. There are also pics of places to eat along the river walk, like the bowling alley where the wait staff comes to your lane, or you can eat outside along ther river. http://nxpense.blogspot.com/

Favorite Dish: Both the burger & the cod were good, but I'd have to say that the cod was my favorite.

• Beer Tasting

• descant1's Profile Photo

Bourbon Street Cafe: Great atmosphere.

by descant1 Written Aug 18, 2009

This creole themed restaurant is located in The Bricktown Entertainment District, a warehouse neighborhood that has been dramatically restored. Being on the side of the spectacular canal captured my attention. We dined on their patio along the canal.

I did not order their specialty which is mostly Cajun but instead I tried the New York strip as recommended by our waiter.
    The meat came well done as the way i like it sometimes, but when I cut it, it was a little bit tough and by the time I put it on my mouth I tasted nothing but a piece of dry red meat covered with some grease from the drippings of filet mignon.
    The fried calamari balanced the disappointment and of course with a little help of an amazing view. Can you imagine yourself watching a boat full of tourists slowly passing thru a narrow canal while you're holding a bottle of Miller 64, ahh priceless.
    Good thing my kids doesnt care about their macaroni and cheese.

Ambiance is great. Food is whatever. Price is $$. Service is okay. Anyway our waiter is a little bit creepy.
    We should have went to Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse instead as the parking staff first recommended.

• msbrandysue's Profile Photo

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill: I Love This Bar!

by msbrandysue Updated Jun 25, 2007

Outside

I went on a Friday night and was surprised at how low maintanence it was. There was a band playing country music. There was plenty of room at the bar and many tables available. There is also a patio that you can sit at. We decided to sit at the bar and just take in the country ambience. The bartenders (all female) were really nice. We even got a cheaper bill then I thought which is always a nice surprise :)

Favorite Dish: I had draft beer and some cheese fries. I would recommend those if you like that sort of thing. I didn't eat an actual meal.

• yankacy's Profile Photo

Bricktown Brewery: Yummy BBQ

by yankacy Updated Dec 30, 2003

Bricktown Brewery

The Brewery is my choice when wanting BBQ.
    The amount of food is great and the prices are right too. We usually use a coupon thought because there are four of us.
    The atmosphere is great as well. It can be a date place or you can take your family. The Brewery is best known for it's wide variety of beer and ales that they make.

Favorite Dish: Combination BBQ plate with fried ocra and corn for sides.
    Their french fries will feed several people.

• Paulie_D's Profile Photo

Bricktown Brewery: Bricktown Brewery

by Paulie_D Updated Nov 26, 2003

I did not eat here as I had only popped in for a beverage or two. I regret this, only because if I had known more about the place, I would have spent my time here rather than at Hooters. The 'visuals' may not be as good, but I have a feeling I miised out by not giving the Brewery more time.

A renovated warehouse, they is plenty of wood panelling & wooden booths or tables for seating.

I did examine the menu and it's standard brewhouse fare although they did offer a range of barbeque foods.

I understand that they offer live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights. They also have billiard tables, big screen TVs and video games.

Overall, I give my visit a 'Satisfied' but I think I would have marked it higher if I had visited longer or in the evening.

It's on my 'Must Go Back' list

Favorite Dish: Of the beers on offer, I tried the 'Land Run' lager which was excellent

Instant Answers: Oklahoma City

Comments

View all Oklahoma City hotels