Other, Oklahoma City

by rexvaughan
  • rexvaughan's Profile Photo

P F Chang's: Good Chinese

by rexvaughan Updated Apr 4, 2011

This is a national chain of restaurants but in my opinion some of the best Chinese food around. They call themselves a “China bistro” which sounds a little odd but the food is pretty much traditional Chinese dishes done deliciously. Our last visit was with my brother and his wife and we ordered Mongolian beef, crispy honey chicken, a fried rice bowl and sweet and sour pork. We then proceeded to do my favorite thing with Chinese food: we passed it around the table and everyone had some of each. It was all delicious. They also have a separate take-out window. For take-out, call ahead, for busy nights, call for reservations.

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

Park Harvey Sushi: Park Harvey Sushi

by ATXtraveler Written Mar 3, 2014

I will give props to the owner who had given his waitstaff the ok to leave due to icy roads and no customers, when we walked in at 6:30pm (normally closes at 10). We had walked from the hotel, so we were disappointed as this was the only place open in our area other than Subway.

He decided to let us grab a bite, and it was pretty good considering almost everything had already been cleaned up for the night. We didn't get to try the miso soup, but did have the Park Harvey roll, the Spicy Cowboy and one other. All of the rolls were fresh obviously and had good taste, each one had a little more sauce than I prefer, but I ordered a roll with sauce so that was my fault :)

I would definitely eat there again, and the only thing keeping me from going 5 stars was the mismatched techno music which was louder than the sports in the sports bar.

Instant Answers: Oklahoma City

Comments

View all Oklahoma City hotels