Know about this?
Bricktown is the best Oklahoma City has to offer but beware of aggressive panhandlers day & night. My daughter and I used to go for lunch quite a bit but we were harassed too many times. We've been followed and yelled at. I suggest going with a group and staying aware.
- Beer Tasting
- Food and Dining
- Museum Visits
The Armpit of Downtown Oklahoma City
In and around the bus station, you'll find all that's horrible about America. Solicitation, drug deals, prostitution, scams, homeless looking for a handout, down-and-outers looking to get out of town, desperadoes looking to make a new home (or new market) in Oklahoma City . . . the list goes on and on. If you're coming in or going out by bus, you should have no problems, provided you conduct your business in the smallest space of time.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Oklahoma City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Brooklyn Hotels
- Malgrat de Mar
- Talamban Hotels
- Stittsville Hotels
- Cebu City
- Palma de Mallorca
- Penticton Hotels
- La Spezia
- New Orleans Warnings and Dangers
- Rio de Janeiro Warnings and Dangers
- Tijuana Warnings and Dangers
- Chicago Warnings and Dangers
- Areas to Avoid
- The Bahamas Warnings and Dangers
- Boracay Island Warnings and Dangers
- Port Douglas Warnings and Dangers
- Kazakhstan Warnings and Dangers
- Addis Ababa Warnings and Dangers
- Madrid Warnings and Dangers
- Karachi Warnings and Dangers