Baker City Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Baker City

Sumpter Junction: Plain and Simple Good Food

by Camping_Girl Updated Feb 25, 2007

Sumpter Junction is near the freeway in Baker City, and directly across the street from the truck stop.

The food here is not fancy, but it's good. We ate breakfast here 2 out of the 3 mornings that we were in Baker City. The service is good and our food came out very quickly. Always a plus when you're itching to get out and ride.

Favorite Dish: We only ate breakfast here, but it was great both days. I LOVE those shredded hash browns; wish more restaurants in Canada cooked with them.

Annie's in Richland: Home Style Cooking

by Camping_Girl Written Feb 25, 2007

Annie's isn't actually in Baker City - it's in Richland, on the route to the Hells Canyon. We stopped here on our way to the Hells Canyon and Dam.

The food at Annie's is great. Although my hubby and I both laughed when we ordered the chicken fried steak. We had heard so much about this American breakfast dish and then when we got our food we realized it was just a veal cutlet. Hardly a Canadian's idea of a steak! Oh well. It was very well prepared and the conversation in the little restaurant was lively. We will definitely stop in here again the next time we attend the bike rally.

People were just so friendly, particularly in Richland. Children were out in their yards with their parents, waving to the bikes as they rode past.... it was pretty neat.

Favorite Dish: Well, what can I say? Our breakfast was great!

• Camping_Girl's Profile Photo

The El Erradero: Mexican Food to Die For!

by Camping_Girl Written Feb 25, 2007

This place is on Broadway Avenue in Baker City. We went there because it came highly recommended by the locals. It is a family-run Mexican restaurant.

When we pulled up in front of the place, I have to admit it looked a little rough. I never would have stopped if it hadn't been recommended to us. Once inside, we found the place clean and comfortable. The food was superb. The service was outstanding. I had a chimichanga while DH had a seafood dish. Both were delicious. Oh! They make a mean margarita, too!

The place was packed the night we were there, and we were still in and out of there in an hour.

Favorite Dish: I wish I could remember the name of the dish my hubby had. It was not your typical "meat and beans and taco" type of dish that Mexican restaurants are so well known for. It was scallops in some sort of spicy sauce and it was very very good.

• Beer Tasting

• rids's Profile Photo

Baker City Cafe ~ Pizza...

Baker City Cafe ~ Pizza A'Fetta
    Cozy neighborhood restaurant. Good vibes, good pizza.

Favorite Dish: pizza, pasta

• rids's Profile Photo

Saloon at the Geiser Grand...

by rids Written Oct 4, 2002

Saloon at the Geiser Grand Hotel.
    Nice decor, lots of sunlight in the daytime.

Geiser Grill.

Geiser Grill.
    Historic building, antique decor.

Favorite Dish: I didn't eat here, but it looked very inviting.

Instant Answers: Baker City

Comments

Baker City Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Baker City restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Baker City sightseeing.