Favorite thing: THE MORNING AIR DURING ROUND-UP ITS SO CLEAN. AFTER THE LAST NIGHT OF
FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO YOU JUST MET FROM A FRIEND . THEN THERE
IS THE NEXT DAY , YOU DON'T SLEEP BECAUSE YOU KEEP THINKING ABOUT THAT PERSON AND THERE SMELL'S ARE STILL ON YOU .THEN YOU SEE THEM IN THE LIGHT OF DAY AND ITS BETTER THEN LAST TIME YOU WERE WITH HIM .
I CAN TELL MORE BUT I GOING TO STOP HERE. YOU NEED GO TO THE PENDLETON
ROUND-UP WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE OR YOUR BEST FRIEND. DON'T FORGET
TO LET'ER BUCK JBM
Fondest memory: BEING WITH MY DAD. HE HELP WITH PENDLETON K9 DOGS BACK IN THE 60'S
HE'S GREAT DAD!
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Historical Travel
- Casino and Gambling
oneonta_ni's General Tip
Fondest memory: Not necessarily my fondest memory - driving through town during Roundup. This is a huge rodeo and the biggest event in the annual calendar for the area. The town is full of very happy (read 'drunk') people!
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.