Bushkill Favorites

• kazander's Profile Photo

Beautiful Area

by kazander Updated May 30, 2004

Bushkill Stream

Favorite thing: There seems to be a good amount of things to do in the Bushkill area. On our way to Bushkill Falls we noticed a Huge flea market along RT 209. We didn't have time to stop on our last trip, but the sign said that it was open every weekend, so I returned 2 weeks later with my friend Erin. We also noticed signs for other attractions, such as a animal and reptile petting zoo as well as some shopping areas and lots of places to stay. It is in the Poconos after all. There is a Delaware Water Gap recreation area nearby, which we will explore soon. You could definately make a good weekend out of staying here!

Fondest memory: My favorite memory is going to the falls on the weekend of our 5th anniversary. What a great day we had:)

• Eco-Tourism
    • Hiking and Walking

• Easty's Profile Photo

The main waterfall is probably...

by Easty Written Aug 26, 2002

Favorite thing: The main waterfall is probably the most spectacular. It is approximately 100 to 150 feet in length.

Fondest memory: There is an admission fee to Bushkill Falls. It cost me $8 to get in. Well worth it though.

Instant Answers: Bushkill

Comments

Bushkill Favorites

Reviews and photos of Bushkill favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bushkill sightseeing.