Easton Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Easton

• marca's Profile Photo

Two Rivers Brewing Co.: Area's newest Brew Pub (Beer coming soon)

by marca Written Feb 11, 2014

As of this writing, they cannot brew until they make major building upgrades. They have been selling local microbrews until the structural changes are complete.

The dining room has many of the original features of the old building that was once a hotel.

Favorite Dish: The signature dish is French Fries done up in duck fat! They add a Romano cheese (which I do not care for) but you can request the fries without the cheese. Good to try once!

A large burger will run you about $13.

• Beer Tasting

• marca's Profile Photo

Pearly Baker's Alehouse: In the corner of the 'Square"

by marca Written Feb 10, 2014

We stopped in for lunch during a recent visit to Easton. We requested a table at the bar area after seeing the dining room in the back. The back dining area would be fine if you were dining with children

They offer a changing selection of beers on tap. The building was originally a YMCA and then later a night club. Check out the massive chandelier in the back room

Favorite Dish: For blue cheese lovers...they offer a French Onion soup with melted blue cheese. Most lunch entrees are served with homemade yam chips.

Our friends both had hamburgers from local farms (a $2 upcharge). They both claimed that it was the best burger that they had had in a long time!

• Jimmy's Hot Dog Stand: Best Dogs...EVER!

by rockycomfort Written Feb 24, 2009

An institution, been around for decades...Hot Dogs & only Hot Dogs, Jimmy's has a cult following,and for good reason. Try one w/everything: raw, chopped onions, mustard, & a pickle wedge on a steamed soft bun. You gotta taste one to believe. Buy a box, they reheat well and/or go down fine cold. These are the White Castles of the hot dog world!

• Sogo: A Solid Disappointment

by rockycomfort Updated Feb 18, 2009

I went my wife & 2 friends, place was reccomended by several other friends. Granted, I only went this one time, but I cannot bring myself to go back, and I LOVE sushi! We started by waiting @ the bar, well-stocked, pricey. Our bartender literally disappeared. (He may still be there, hiding somewhere). Out comes a barmaid who is just too plain stoned, couldn't do her job. And far be it from me to dis a stoner.Then we get our table, the poor waitress simply did not speak nor understand English. To get H2O I had to point at the glass on the (very close) table next to us. Our orders arrived haphazardly , but, even worse, we couldn't identify which was which. Is this some kind of new Japanese fusion? My wife & I have eaten sushi in NYC/San Francisco/Vancouver. Worst of all we couldn't I.D. the items by taste! The place remains popular. I'm mystified. Do read reviews on other sites before you choose this place.

• tc40mole's Profile Photo

Porter's pub: 60 beer's on the list!

by tc40mole Updated Oct 30, 2002

Great selection of food. haven't had a bad meal yet.

Favorite Dish: Wild Bill's Barbaque Chicken sandwich.
    &
    Bowl of Chilli

Instant Answers: Easton

Comments

Easton Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Easton restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Easton sightseeing.