Frazer Travel Guide

Frazer Hotels

Frazer Restaurants

• FatesWarn's Profile Photo

by FatesWarn Updated Mar 5, 2015

This is a local place that I have returned to recently after some time away (their service wasn't that great, so I stopped going).
    When the more popular diner down the street was mobbed one Sunday, my friend and I made a bee-line for Nudy's to give it another chance - they did not disappoint.
    The service was excellent, as was the food. I would only fault them on the timing of running their dishes to the tables - mine was cold - not cooled - cold. But it tasted delicious (pumpkin bread french toast), so I let it pass.
    I went back a few weeks later with my nieces and they both decided on savory lunch dishes (one got the cheesesteak and another a burger) which didn't go over that great with these picky eaters (as I tried to warn them because if you want a cheesesteak, you go to the Peppermill and burgers you go to Five Guys). My Carrot Cake French Toast was awesome though - still slight issues with dish temperature (the cream cheese icing was rock hard), but overall tasty and the server was very patient with my teenage nieces.

Favorite Dish: Best things that I have had here are the pancakes and the breakfast sandwiches.

• National/State Park

Instant Answers: Frazer

Comments

Frazer Travel Guide
Map of Frazer