Gettysburg National Historical Park Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Gettysburg National Historical Park

• Springhouse Tavern at the Dobbin House: great!!!

by overunder36 Written Sep 24, 2009

If you want the best Gburg has to offer then go to the basement of the Dobbin House to the Springhouse Tavern. Now this place screamed to me Where Have You Bee All My Life! Great staff, Great Food, Great Price. I got the Rum Belly and open face Ruben and then another Rum belly, which you are only allowed to have two of those drinks due to the potency ( they were right). This Tavern, you will not have any regrets going to and you will long to be there again.

• Architecture
    • National/State Park

• Garry Owen Irish Pub: Want a good Irish Pub?

by bmill25 Updated Sep 18, 2009

If you love a good pub with the best beer and great atmosphere, Garry Owen is for you. I was there during a Penn State football (American football) game and the bar was rockin. However if you're not a bar kind of person there is a nice dining room with just the right lighting for a romantic meal or just a place to talk with friends.

Favorite Dish: My wife and I are huge fish and chip fans we had to get it with a Guinness (of course), and it was delicious. And it was served with newspaper lining, the way it should be. Since we were on a budget we were a little scared of the prices, but we were pleased that the bill was under 45 dollars. Two meals, five beers (I think), and a desert for under 45 dollars? We were thrilled with the price, the meals, and the service.

• Hiking and Walking
    • National/State Park
    • Museum Visits

Instant Answers: Gettysburg National Historical Park

Comments

Gettysburg National Historical Park Travel Guide

Gettysburg National Historical Park Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Gettysburg National Historical Park restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Gettysburg National Historical Park sightseeing.

View all Gettysburg National Historical Park hotels