Hershey Restaurants

by Cielo_Algaeed
    The Circular Dining Room
    by JudyinPA
  • Hotel Lobby And Entrance to main dining room
    Hotel Lobby And Entrance to main dining...
    by JudyinPA

Best Rated Restaurants in Hershey

• PA2AKgirl's Profile Photo

the dining room, the cafe, the lounge: Dining at the Hotel Hershey

by PA2AKgirl Updated Apr 4, 2011

Another view of the Hotel Hershey

I may never be able to afford to stay at the Hotel Hershey but I can certainly find it in my budget to eat or drink there:) Well, mostly drink. haha:) The hotel offers a variety of places to eat: from the dining room, the cafe, the lounge, the creamery, the "fountain" (which is for cheaper, casual dining) and the other cafe--the Club House Cafe, open in the summers.

The dining room is interesting--in a building of many corners, Milton Hershey didn't want to dine or have other person dine where they might have an obstructed view. So, it's circular and every seat has a great view of the gardens

Favorite Dish: I really do like the chocolate martinis at the bar. The desserts are excellent as well--chocolate of course. And the ice cream from the creamery (Hershey's own)

The dining room and the Fountain serve a variety of meals--the dining room being the more formal of the two. The prices I'm putting down are for those meals, including drinks.

• JudyinPA's Profile Photo

The Circular Dining Room: Hotel Hershey Dining

by JudyinPA Written Jan 2, 2006

The Circular Dining Room

I did not get a chance to eat here. Tried to make reservations in September for Christmas Day dinner and they were full at that time. Very expensive so probably better there was no room. I was told to plan on $100 per person on that day with drinks and tip. Took the picture to remember what I had missed.

• Spa and Resort
    • Theme Park Trips

• sayville's Profile Photo

Hershey Park has many fast...

by sayville Written Aug 24, 2002

Hershey Park has many fast food stands. (not fast food like Burger King etc) We ate at the pizza place and although expensive the pizza was good. Some of the kids had 'steak' sandwiches one night, and they didnt really like them.

• PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

A&M Pizza: "Best" Pizza in the area

by PinkFloydActuary Updated Dec 18, 2010
    Pizza!

This is a neat little food stop (not really in Hershey - but in neighboring Palmyra.) We made this our choice after reading it was the best pizza in the area. Well, I guess that's all relative :) You order at a counter, and they'll call your number to pick up your food (huge menu - pizza, calzones, subs, etc.) The guys at the counter were friendly enough. The pizza takes about 15-20 minutes. There were plenty of toppings, but ultimately I found the taste to be a little on the bland side. We did finish the whole pizza, and bussed our garbage before heading out.

So a lot of self-service (this is not a full-service restaurant, if that is what you are looking for.) The food is OK. I think I would have enjoyed it more had I not had such high expectations going in!

• PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

The Chocolate Avenue Grill: Chocolate + Grill = Awesome

by PinkFloydActuary Updated Dec 18, 2010
    Mango BBQ Chicken

Without a doubt, the best meal we had on our trip. I didn't really get to the "chocolate" part of the restaurant (because we didn't do dessert here), but the main courses were great.

We went to dinner after a full day in the park, fortunately, the restaurant is casual. We were seated quickly, and the kids were given a nice set of crayons and small toy to keep them entertained until dinner. I went with the BBQ mango chicken - a huge breast of chicken with a tasty sauce served over a bed of rice, and topped with a corn salad. Wifey went with the Tuscan Wrap. Both meals were devoured quickly. The kids both downed their sliders quickly as well.

As I mentioned, the atmosphere is casual, the wait staff is friendly, and the food is delicious. Note that it is closed on Sundays, so if you're planning to eat here, cross that day off your list!

Highly recommended.

Instant Answers: Hershey

Comments

Hershey Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Hershey restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Hershey sightseeing.