Indiana Travel Guide

Indiana County Courthouse
    Jimmy Stewart

Indiana Things to Do

• Travmad's Profile Photo
    The library  that houses the museum

by Travmad Written Apr 16, 2006

The Jimmy Stewart museum in Indiana Pa. for me was a surprising find. I really didn't think I would like visiting a musuem of an actor but as it turns out Jimmy Stewart was far more than an actor. He was a really a tremendous human being. It's a must see!!

• Museum Visits
    • Seniors

• Easty's Profile Photo

by Easty Written Oct 5, 2002

Yellow Creek State Park. It is located on a lake. It has a beach and areas in which to fish. It is located 8 miles east of Indiana on Route 422.

• CandyBear's Profile Photo

by CandyBear Written Feb 25, 2003

While in Indaina County you must see Butter Milk Falls but when you do see it make sure you go when it has rained good, when it rains good the fall looks real cool and neat.

• Hiking and Walking

Indiana Hotels

Indiana Restaurants

• Travmad's Profile Photo
    The Coney 1 more image

by Travmad Written Apr 16, 2006

Low key, Good beer, great food. What more can you say. Since Indiana University of Pennsylvania is located here the bar can get going a bit later.

Favorite Dish: Black beans and yellow rice are one of my favorites but I can eat and enjoy anything on list.

• Singles
    • Beer Tasting

Indiana Nightlife

• lukeburgess's Profile Photo

by lukeburgess Written Oct 4, 2002

Halloween. Going out in the evenings is a central part of student life at University. I am shown here with many of my friends from Elkin Hall.

Indiana Favorites

• CandyBear's Profile Photo

by CandyBear Written Oct 4, 2002

Fondest memory: The best memory I have is when I went to Butter Milk Falls with my friend Kristen, We drove out just to checkout the water fall but when we got there it wasn't really falling good because there was not much rain at the time but it still looked cool, While we where there we did go for a walk through the woods and saw real cute animals. We got site of a white tail deer, a cute little raccoon, and a female turkey. We also got a good exersise.

• exotique18's Profile Photo

by exotique18 Written Oct 4, 2002

Favorite thing: A view of campus..The campus is very green..Full of green trees..In fall,you can see all trees falling their leaves and in winter everywhere is in white..

• exotique18's Profile Photo

by exotique18 Written Oct 4, 2002

Favorite thing: Sutton Hall is the department of Foreign Languages.In IUP there is French,German,Spanish and Italian courses and critical languages..

Instant Answers: Indiana

Comments

Indiana Travel Guide
Map of Indiana