Johnstown Favorites

• Favorites
    by CandyBear

Most Recent Favorites in Johnstown

• CandyBear's Profile Photo

While visting Johnstown be...

by CandyBear Written Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: While visting Johnstown be sure to check out the shopping centers and down town Johnstown.

Fondest memory: My fondest Memory of Johnstown is my friend Kristen she is like a sister to me and has helped me many odf times in the past. I use to bad with school but she has helped me pull through school and this is why she is like a sister to me. She is the nicest person you would ever want to know she also just reasently had a baby girl named Hailee and I would like you all to see this beautiful baby girl and know of her great mother this Vt page will be filled pg things me and Kristen did when we would go to Johnstown. I am doing all this top honnur a great friend and a wonderful mother as my gift to her is this webpage of all the fun we had and I know in the future there will be ever more times we share together.
    Here is cute baby Hailee!

• The exhibit inside the...

by bebop88 Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: The exhibit inside the memorial depicts the devastation of the town how everything was strewn about from the flood.

Instant Answers: Johnstown

Comments

Johnstown Favorites

Reviews and photos of Johnstown favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Johnstown sightseeing.