King of Prussia Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in King of Prussia

• FatesWarn's Profile Photo

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse: The Best of the Chain Steakhouses

by FatesWarn Written Aug 16, 2014

I had a won a gift card to Ruth's Chris from a community event raffle; it was only $50, so I combined it with an Open Table reward that was building for quite a while (redeemed my points for a $100 certificate!) and decided that I would finally get over there and check it out.
    The building isn't in the nicest spot, it's on the corner across from the mall and shares a lot with a Hooters restaurant, but when you walk in, everything is transformed. The lobby is spacious and welcoming, and the staff is professional and impeccably dressed.
    We were unfortunately winding up a day of shopping (prepping for an adventurous vacation, of course), and were not dressed as appropriately as we should have (this a week after I made Husband wear a suit and tie to go to an iconic local restaurant that seems to no longer enforce it's once strict dress code). I believe our casual attire dictated our seating near the bar, but it was still intimate enough and our waitress seemed to treat us as if we were dressed to the nines.
    Next time I want a special dressed up night out, this is where I will be going.

Favorite Dish: The steak, silly! The steak was phenomenal and the side dishes we shared (mashed potatoes and asparagus) were perfect accompaniments.
    I nearly choked when I looked at the prices in the wine bible, but our server highly recommended their bottle special - it was $60 (a bargain for a steakhouse) and fantastic.
    I couldn't fit in any dessert :-( but the coffee was wonderful and since we had $150 extra to play with, Husband splurged on the impressive whiskey list.

• Casino and Gambling
    • Business Travel

• FatesWarn's Profile Photo

Bahama Breeze: Caribbean Cuisine and Fun

by FatesWarn Written Feb 26, 2014

This is a chain restaurant, but it's a fun one.

If you plan to visit on a Saturday night, I highly recommend taking advantage of their Call-Ahead Seating. It's really simple, just call in and request to put your name in. When you arrive, they'll give you your buzzer and let you know how much longer (if at all) you have to wait.

If you have to wait - that's what the bar is for. Have an Ultimate Pina Colada - a delicious combo of Pina Colada and Strawberry Daiquiri. It's not over sweet, the ice is super-smooth, and it also makes a great dessert :-)

On my most recent trip, I had the Jamaican Jerk Chicken. As I devoured this delicious chicken, I tried to figure out why I had not tried it before since I love jerk seasoning. Turns out it's a new menu item (can't believe they didn't have it before!), so I'm off the hook. The heat on their seasoning is very mild, but it's delicious. This dish is served with plantains and rice, which are sides on many of their entrees.

My Favorite Drinky Drink Served in a Pineapple
    • Casino and Gambling

• aztecterp's Profile Photo

Nordstroms Cafe: Don't miss the huge scones!

by aztecterp Written Nov 21, 2007

The food is good for a store Cafe. The service is fair but quite good with kids. The cafe is located on the top floor.

Favorite Dish: My favorite food is the scones. I travel quite a distance to eat them. I especially like the raisin scone. I'm a scone fanatic and have eaten scones all over the place. However, never have the KOP Norstroms scones been matched. They are quite large and rich in calories. Of course, that may be why I love them so much. The chef was quite pleased with my praise of his creations! Unlike other scones, these are not soft. They are a bit dry, so order a nice cup of coffee with them. However, it should also be noted that I only eat the raisin scones, and other flavors (e.g., blueberry) may not be so dry.
    My preference is to take the scones out and sit in the nice little Cafe just outside the store (bottom floor) and people watch. As a final note, if you haven't tried these scones, you haven't tried a scone.

Instant Answers: King of Prussia

Comments

King of Prussia Restaurants

Reviews and photos of King of Prussia restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for King of Prussia sightseeing.

View all King of Prussia hotels