Linglestown Travel Guide

Coffee Roaster in St. Thomas'!
    St. Thomas Roasters Coffee Shop
    Lio's

Linglestown Restaurants

• iamjacksgoat's Profile Photo

by iamjacksgoat Updated Jun 26, 2009

St. Thomas' has one of the most charming atmospheres out of any coffee shop I've been to! As soon as I walked in, I noticed that this place has it's own coffee bean roaster! How cool is that? It was obvious that this place is committed to making a great cup of coffee. Other than that, the shop has an antique look. All the tables and chairs are different, which adds to the charm. Local artists have paintings on the wall. Games are provided for a fun time. Even a couch sits next to the coffee bean roaster. All in all, I was extremely impressed by this place.

Favorite Dish: Unfortunately, I'm not a big coffee fan. St. Thomas' coffee is amazing, by popular opinion. However, their other drinks are not. The hot chocolate was like warm milk, and the strawberry smoothy was.. weird tasting. I can't bear to give this place a bad review though. The coffee is what you must try!

St. Thomas Roasters Coffee Shop Coffee Roaster in St. Thomas'! Inside St. Thomas'
    • Singles

• iamjacksgoat's Profile Photo

by iamjacksgoat Written Jun 26, 2009

The pizza at Lio's is extremely good! I haven't been inside the restaurant, but I've gotten take out while working on a film set. The pizza was great, with just the right amount of all the ingredients. The crust is delicious! If in Linglestown, I would recommend the Lio's as a definite place to try!

Lio's

• Linglestown Hotels

0 Hotels in Linglestown

Instant Answers: Linglestown

Comments

Linglestown Travel Guide
Map of Linglestown