Malvern Travel Guide

Malvern Things to Do

• marca's Profile Photo

by marca Written Oct 8, 2002

Walk, jog or bike on the paved multiuse trail in the park. The trail gets pretty busy after work. If you park near the covered bridge you can hike up the Mt Misery Trail and return along the level trail bordering the stream. Never have I seen so many whitetail deer in one place!

Malvern Hotels

Malvern Restaurants

• FatesWarn's Profile Photo

by FatesWarn Written Jul 6, 2007

I visited the Classic Diner on a Sunday morning around 10am. It was VERY busy. My dining partner and I waited about 20 minutes for a table.
    They offer most of the items that you expect to see on a diner breakfast menu, but everything is jazzed up a little bit with attractive plating, rather than just slapping the food on a dish.
    The service was questionable. It was definitely very busy in there, so I'm sure we would have gotten more attention if it was a little less frenzied, but I was also a little put off by the way our coffee was refilled - the waitress, or whoever had the carafe would do a sort of drive-by with the carafe and nearly splash it all over me - this happened more than twice.
    The food was good enough to bring me back, though, so I will re-evaluate the service next time.

Favorite Dish: I had the Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast. They used two slices of French Toast to create a sandwich with peanut butter and banana and served it on a plate drizzed with anise infused honey and decorated with a few anise-seed pods. To say that I am a peanut butter fanatic would be an understatement, so believe me when I say that this dish actually had too much peanut butter. It was delicious, but it was a little overwhelming.

• Women's Travel
    • Singles

• panthur's Profile Photo

by panthur Written Mar 16, 2006

This place I have to visit every time I visit the Philadelphia area from my home down in South Florida. Just for the benedicts. They also have belgian waffles, vegetarian stuff, cinnamon bun french toast, you name it! They serve breakfast and lunch all day long. It's a little pricier than your typical diner, but worth it for the gourmet touch and all-natural ingredients.

Favorite Dish: The BEST benedict EVER.. I usually get the regular benedict but they have smoked salmon as well. They also have great homefries and tons of specials each day!

• Malvern Hotels

10 Hotels in Malvern

31 Reviews and Opinions

Instant Answers: Malvern

Comments

Malvern Travel Guide
Map of Malvern