Brasserie Perrier, Philadelphia

3.5 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

• jne7299318's Profile Photo

Brasserie Perrier: Save Your Money

by jne7299318 Updated Apr 3, 2007

The restaurant was beautiful! Extremely nice ambiance. The owner of this Restaurant also owns LeBec Fin a very expensive, fixed price menu restaurant. I went during Philadelphia's Restaurant week. During this week many of the top restaurants in philadelphia offer special three course meals for a fixed price of thirty dollars. A great bargain when on a regular night you might spend at least twice that much, if not more.

Unfortunately, I was not all that happy with my meal. In my opinion it was just okay. Although the salmon that I had was cooked well, the flavor was nothing to write home about. If I can remember something specific about a meal; the tastes, smells, texture of the food then that's a great restaurant. I can't say that about this one. Wait staff was curt, not friendly at all.

This is not a restaurant that I'd return to on a regular evening. Maybe one more time during restaurant week to see if my experience would be better.

Favorite Dish: Since i've only eaten there once, I can't say that I have a favorite food.

• xstacey's Profile Photo

Brasserie Perrier: Upscale but relaxed French Restaurant

by xstacey Written Feb 27, 2007

We went here for a post valentines day dinner on a very busy Saturay night. There was a water main break in the city and it grid locked the city. We ended up being at least 30 minutes. Inspite of our tardiness the host was very understanding and gracious. We had ordered a drink at the bar, took a couple sips and before we knew it we were being seated.

Favorite Dish: I ordered the Scallops and Risotto...so good. The scallops were cooked perfectly and were so tender... "like butta".

Instant Answers: Philadelphia