Hard Rock Cafe, Philadelphia

4 out of 5 stars 4 Stars - 6 Reviews

by TravellerMel
    by TravellerMel
  • Noel (dau) & Larry(hubby) inside Hard Rock Philly
    Noel (dau) & Larry(hubby) inside Hard...
    by butterflykizzez04
  • TravellerMel's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Cafe of Brotherly Love - the Hard Rock Cafe

by TravellerMel Written Jun 20, 2011
    Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia

The last time I was at this Hard Rock was September of 2011 - two weeks after the attack on the Twin Towers in New York. I was flying to New York for the birth of my youngest niece, and had a 4 hour layover in Philadelphia. Having never been here before, I took a cab from the airport to the Hard Rock, where I had lunch, bought TONS of pins, and on the way back to the airport, the cabbie gave me a mini-tour by Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross' house. It was a very pleasant (if expensive) layover.

This time around, Philly was the point of the trip. My husband and I came to the Hard Rock for dinner, and it was hopping. We both ordered the turkey burger - used to be one of my favorite menu items, but I haven't seen it on the menu for years. OMG, it was just as I remembered it - juicy and tasty, with the avocado, bean sprouts, fresh tomato and lettuce. I always ask for some honey mustard on the side so I can smear it on the burger. So good!

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Rockin' Restaurant

by VeronicaG Updated Jan 7, 2007

Rockin' Hard Rock Cafe

The Hard Rock Cafe is always a lively place! The decor is pure eye candy for any rock fan--see everything from Madonna's lusty bustier to Beatles album covers and much, much, more. Music videos scream for your attention as you wait for your meal. A gift shop features black leather Hard Rock jackets and t-shirts, drum sticks in red,white and blue, guitar-shaped pins, watches, hats and other related paraphenalia.

Sample prices: Chicken Caesar Salad $8; Veggie Burger $9.00; Haystack Chicken Salad $9.00. We shared a decadent Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae for two, $7.50.

Hours are Sun.-Thurs. 11 am-11 pm; Fri.-Sat. 11 am-12 pm. Gift shop opens at 10 am until close.

Favorite Dish: Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae for Two; Burgers

• butterflykizzez04's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: I love this PLACE..December 2006

by butterflykizzez04 Written Jan 1, 2007
    Noel (dau) & Larry(hubby) inside Hard Rock Philly

I love all Hard Rock Cafe's.. I have been to many this year. This one is extremely nice and staff is very friendly. I am a member of the "ALL ACCESS" club so I can earn points with every dollar spent.

I always collect a glass and a traditional HARD ROCK CAFE Tshirt from each Hard Rock.

Favorite Dish: I always order the Fajita's...combo..and my hubby usually gets the Legendary Burger. My daughter's meal usually varies. She likes to try new things.

• katmag's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe

by katmag Written Mar 5, 2003

This was my first time to a Hard Rock Cafe and I liked it, although it was just like any other theme/chain restaurant like Fridays or Applebees. There were some nice things to buy in the little attached shop, although they were a bit on the expensive side. The cool thing is that you can get a shot of alcohol for about $7 and then keep the shot glass with the HRC logo. There were three of us, we ordered three main course meals and three of these little shot glass deals, and the check came to $55.

• Nobbe's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Café.: Hard Rock Café.

by Nobbe Written Aug 24, 2002

The story of the birth of Hard Rock’s memorabilia collection is itself a part of music history. The collection was started when Eric Clapton, a regular customer at the original Hard Rock Cafe London, asked the staff if he could hang his guitar on the wall to mark his favorite bar stool as “his spot.” They did, and one week later, a package from The Who’s Pete Townsend arrived with a guitar and a note bearing the message, “Mine’s as good as his!
    Love, Pete.”

For Philadelphia you have: Randy Rhodes' Jackson Flying V Guitar. Custom made with a gold pickguard and a red case with velvet lining, and Elton John's Costume. Worn on the 'Captain Fantastic' tour and many many more items as well.

Favorite Dish: Try a RINGO COMBO. A combination of three favorite starters. Handmade Onion Rings, Sante Fe Spring Rolls and Tupelo Chicken served with a trio of sauces.

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Go for dessert and a t-shirt!

by tpangelinan Written Mar 7, 2003

Hard Rock Cafe'

Good place for steak, or just have dessert, coffee, and go to the gift shop.

Favorite Dish: Catch of the Day! You can never go wrong with the catch of the day!

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Philadelphia

Comments

Hotels Near Hard Rock Cafe
1368 Opinions