Been here? Rate It!
Jacks Firehouse: Jacks Firehouse
I have been there and seen some live music, on warm nights they open up the front so you can enjoy the city and watch the people pass by
Favorite Dish: The last time I was there I had the Tuna. Very nice indeed (although they mis-understood the way I wanted it cooked but i think that was more the terminology than anything else). Bar snacks are also good. Beer choices are limited if you have to drink draught beer, but there are plenty of choices when it comes to bottles.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Philadelphia Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Apostle Islands National Lakeshore Hotels
- A Shan Hotels
- Vomperberg Hotels
- La Playa de Mogán
- Lord Howe Island
- Makilala Hotels