Been here? Rate It!
La Colombe Cafe: Best Coffee in Philly
I hate agreeing with the masses, but now that I live in Philly, I have to admit that La Colombe is the best coffee in town. They have five different blends and the atmosphere at the Rittenhouse Square shop is upscale, but relaxed. They have good scones, muffins and other breakfast snacks, but most people come for the delicious coffee. The service is usually very good.
Monday through Friday 7:30am to 6:30pm
Saturday and Sunday 8:30am to 6:30pm
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Philadelphia Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Dipolog City Hotels
- Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Noosa Heads Hotels
- Lake Wylie Hotels
- Legaspi City
- Bergen op Zoom
- Digha Hotels
- Fiji Hotels
- Las Vegas
- Medan Hotels