Been here? Rate It!
La Famiglia: Old World Elegance
It's classic rococo decor with all the requisite frills. Pass through the heavy velvet drapes and enter the small, serious stone- and marble-adorned dining room. Vivaldi, Verdi and vintage opera recordings fill the air. Sit next to the fireplace (we did) for even more ambience.
Favorite Dish: The menu includes sauteed shrimp, ravioli filled with ricotta in red bell pepper sauce (I had this and it was wonderful), veal chop grilled with garlic and basil sauce, shrimp sauteed in lobster cream sauce, filet mignon with duck liver in a Barolo wine and juniper berry sauce. The Sena family, who founded La Famiglia in 1976, love wine. If you don't believe their claim that they have one of the most extensive wine lists in the region, check out the bottles that line the basement walls. Make room for the tiramisu, fresh fruit tart and chocolate Grand Marnier cake on the dessert cart.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Philadelphia Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Boise Hotels
- Province of Nueva Vizcaya
- Golden Ears Provincial Park Hotels
- Bodmin Hotels
- Huangshan Hotels