Been here? Rate It!
Le Bus Bakery and Restaurant: Good Place for Messy Kids
Manayunk is a great area of town with an array of restaurants. Unfortunately, we had my then 15 month old nephew with us who was in the height of his food throwing stage.
Housed initially in a school bus on University of Penn's parking lot, Le Bus has risen (like yeast) to become a major provider of baguettes and multigrain loaves to high-end eateries and first-class airline travelers, as well as farmers' markets and regional supermarkets.
Favorite Dish: At dinner, lunch and late night, Le Bus serves yummy basics such as nachos, grilled chicken sandwiches and Thai turkey salads. They had chicken tenders which sold us on the place.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Philadelphia Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Nigeria Hotels
- Victoria Hotels
- Matola Hotels
- Peapack and Gladstone Hotels
- Tagaytay City
- Mactaquac Provincial Park Hotels
- Fort Myers Beach
- Mackinac Island Hotels
- Ormoc City Hotels
- Las Vegas