Been here? Rate It!
Penang: Malaysian Food!
Penang is a great Malaysian restaurant in Chinatown that also serves up some more eclectic Asian foods (such as some Thai dishes). One of my favorite restaurants in Charlotte is a Malaysian place, so when I'm in Philly this place makes me feel at home. Try the Roti Canai for an appetizer. Yum.
This picture was taken in May of 2003 when I was up in Philly visiting family.
Favorite Dish: I'm not really sure of all the exact names, but they have a great ginger whole fish (they used haddock the last time I was there). I always get the Roti Canai, which is an Indian influence bread served with a curried dipping sauce. Everything's good!!
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Philadelphia Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Myrtle Beach State Park Hotels
- Vikedal Hotels
- Canley Hotels
- FYR of Macedonia Hotels