Been here? Rate It!
Zanzibar Blue: Food and jazz...an intoxicating combination
Philly's premier venue for live jazz is also a great place to have dinner. In other words, make a night of it: fiery gumbo or grilled fish in the coolly stylish dining room, then a seat at a communal table in the club, and see some stimulating jazz.
Favorite Dish: I had steak with stuffed mushrooms. Um Um good!
- Food and Dining
Continuing on the New Orleans...
Continuing on the New Orleans theme is Zanzibar Blue - a great Creole restaurant/jazz club located downtown (200 South Broad Street). This place has a classy atmosphere and is great for a date! More info available at their website.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Philadelphia Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Taghadoe Cross Roads Hotels
- Chatham Hotels
- Puerto de la Cruz Hotels
- Liverpool Hotels
- Chipping Campden