Been here? Rate It!
Worth a Stroll
Not a huge area (about 6 blocks), Chinatown is easy to stroll. Most people come here to eat. Parking is difficult to find. Better to park elsewhere and walk down to chinatown.
- Family Travel
Experience The Sights And Sounds...
... of Philly Chinatown. Noodle soups. Fresh seafood. Chinese Herbal Medicines. Dim Sum. Every tourist must experience this part of Philadelphia..
Chinatown is a great place for dinner, not as big as New York's or San Fransisco's but its still a unique place.
Looks like Asia
You should visit Chinatown. It´s located close to the downtown area. Try a Chinese restaurant and eat with chopsticks.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Philadelphia Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lake McConaughy State Recreation Area Hotels
- Gold Coast Hotels
- North America
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Coyoacán Hotels
- Townsville Hotels
- State of Jammu and Kashmir