Know about this?
Elfred's Alley is not the only row of old homes
Elfred's Alley is certainly worth having a peek at with its all too well preserved row of typical homes from the 1700's, but there are lots of great old buildings scattered around the city with less picture snapping tourists standing in your way.
Unique Suggestions: If going to Elfred's Alley, go mid-week, early morning to avoid the crowds. It is a charming place when they are not around.
Fun Alternatives: Look for other great old homes and buildings in Philly. It's full of them.
- Historical Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Philadelphia Travel Guide
Explore the World
- South Padre Island
- Caticlan Hotels
- Marin Headlands State Park Hotels
- Binghamton Hotels
- Mexico City
- Lake Taghkanic State Park Hotels