Know about this?
This place has been around since 1865, so I gotta give it some credit. Any place that can stick around that long has to have some good qualities (it did close for a few years, but reopened in late 2004). And in fact, the food's not bad, but it's outrageously priced for what you get. The original in Old City (2nd and Walnut) has now reopened after being closed for a few years and I hear the food is good, but still way overpriced. There's another one in Center City at 15th and Walnut.
Bookbinders (both of them) are...
Bookbinders (both of them) are very average for food (if not below average), but very high for prices. There are many other very good fish restaurants to try. If you care about good food and value for money spent, stay away.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Philadelphia Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cordelia Junction Hotels
- Mari Hotels
- Steptoe Butte State Park
- Spakenburg Hotels
- Prince Edward Island Hotels