Been here? Rate It!
Bruschettas: Non-pretentious Italian
When you tire of eating Primanti Bros. (if that can happen) and you can only eat so many $5 pizzas at The "O", head to Bruschettas in Southside for a smaller, friendly meal for a couple of small group.
Often used as a romantic spot before a night on the town in Southside, Bruschettas has a small dining area tucked into a corner location with large windows. The food is always good, the prices moderate and the staff friendly and helpful.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Pittsburgh Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hernandarias Hotels
- Pescadero State Beach Hotels
- La Jolla
- Rush Hotels
- Nicola Lake Hotels