Been here? Rate It!
Favorite restaurant in...
Favorite restaurant in Pittsburgh is a hole-in-the-wall called Charlie's. It has great crap (crap meaning food that is utterly delicious but absolutely no good for you).
Walls have old concert posters all over. Small, rock or blues always playing.
Favorite Dish: Barbeque! Every Wednesday night is Barbeque night after 6. Oh yes, and their french fries are awesome, especially with solent green for dipping.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Pittsburgh Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Patricks Point State Park Hotels
- Tiwi Hotels
- Porto Cristo
- Cornwall Hotels
- Ranikhet Hotels