Been here? Rate It!
Schenley Park was established in 1889 with a 300-acre gift from Mary Schenley, an heiress to a former General. Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens was built on the park in 1893, and the Carnegie Museum and Music Hall was completed in 1895. Other historical attraction in the park include Neill Log House and Martin's Cabin, both from the 1770s, as well as the Panther Hollow Lake and Boathouse which were created in 1909.
Recreational activities in the park include a public golf course, disc golf, swimming pool, tennis courts, running track, soccer field, walking trails, and seasonal ice skating. The visitors center contains a cafe,
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Pittsburgh Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Durban Hotels
- Algonquin Provincial Park Hotels
- Honeymoon Island State Recreation Area Hotels
- Hong Kong
- Shinas Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City