Waterville Restaurants

Judy and Mary feasting
  • Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Waterville

• Geoff_Wright's Profile Photo

Waterville Hotel: Try the Mountainburgers!

by Geoff_Wright Updated Oct 30, 2003

It's the only real eating place in Waterville, but beware! It closes quite early in the evening, just after 8 pm if I remember correctly. Built in 1825), its oward appearance belies the ambience and warmth to be found inside.

• Geoff_Wright's Profile Photo

Waterville Hotel: Like I said, Mountainburgers!!

Judy and Mary feasting

As we were all 'non-smokers', we had a complete area of the restaurant all to ourselves. A bit of a shame really, as there was lots of space within the main restaurant area, which was full of the most interesting artefacts, although there were lots surrounding us also.

The hotel was built in 1825, and you will notice a slight slope to the floor as you walk on it, haha. Nothing to worry about, we were told.

Favorite Dish: As always, Judy and Mary had far too much on their plates. Mary always thinks she is more hungry than she really is. As for me, well, I had the famous 'Mountain Burger', and it waas delicious! By far the best 'burger' I've ever eaten.

• Geoff_Wright's Profile Photo

Pine Creek: Get your Breakfast here!

by Geoff_Wright Updated Oct 30, 2003

This is the place for your typical American Breakfast. And at $2.99 a head you can't grumble.

The restaurant is run by Beth Heverly, aided by her extremely helphul husband, Park.

if you visit here, just remember mary and me to Beth and Park. Thanks.

Instant Answers: Waterville

Comments

Waterville Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Waterville restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Waterville sightseeing.