Willow Grove Travel Guide

• Things to Do
    farm-geese stopover

Willow Grove Things to Do

by eugini2001 Written Nov 30, 2008

If you have kids and you are from city or suburban ,they will enjoy to visit a farm for sure. It’s not all day activity destination,It will take only an hour or so. First time my daughter went there, she stared at cows behind the fence for like 45 minutes,I’ve patted them when the came close to the fence, they sometimes come real close. Adults enjoy Tanner brothers store, they offer fresh fruit and vegetables ,also milk or dairy products, including a big variety of ice-cream. They’ve served neighborhood since 1890,so they are very well known here.We go there every week ( I’m vegetarian, and my family is trying to be green enough to buy local food and care for environment, so it works out perfect for us) and kids who goes with us appreciate ice cream very much. I think, it’s one of the farms that worth visiting.

farm farm farm-geese stopover
    • Farm Stay

by eugini2001 Written Feb 3, 2007

As I told there are only two famous things WG may boast off, but if you go 10 miles up on the main road that is route 611 you’ll face Doylestown. That’s the place with a lot of things to do! Mercer Museum is one of the places that will keep you and your kids occupied. I sometimes meet my friends with there kid s there exploring America’s past. The Mercer museum houses dramatic displays of early Americana in a unique concrete castle. You can check my Doylestown pages for more info.

• Willow Grove Hotels

3 Hotels in Willow Grove

Willow Grove Hotels

Willow Grove Restaurants

by eugini2001 Written Jan 26, 2011

It’s a nice pub, but if you are really hungry next door Brazilian steakhouse is the place to go. They have a good variety of food and drinks. 200 types beer or even 300,well, name any and you’ll see it on your table, I don’t drink beer, but they have a great variety of wine too. If one in your party is hungry and another people not, just ask for Iron Abbey menu (you are having a table in Brazilian steakhouse), and enjoy food from both places!!!!

Favorite Dish: salmon

Willow Grove Shopping

by eugini2001 Written Jan 26, 2011

My favorite shop is “Guess”, my daughter’s is “Justice”. They have Cheesecake factory there, so people like to visit this lovely place too. Also, there is an art gallery there which is my personal favorite, they have such cute stuff there ,it’s like a little art museum at the mall: you don‘t have to buy, but enjoy the craftsman work and sometimes even masterpiece .

Willow Grove Off The Beaten Path

by eugini2001 Updated Jul 27, 2008

When we moved to Philadelphia area, I liked it very much but missed very important thing in my life-my church in Brooklyn, NY. However, my co-worked mentioned once that she belonged to Orthodox Church too and gave me the address. I did not go immediately, but a year after, I visited this place,that is St.Mark's Orthodox church and fall in love with it. I could call it only God Blessing, the church of my dream: quite, cozy, secluded, and located away from noisy town with such spiritual and welcoming people! I feel like I have a big family of my very own, full of best friends. I’m just posting some of the pictures my sister in Christ shared with me (Thanks to Sharon). They were taken during Yolka (X-mas) celebration in 2007.

Christmas 2007 Story time carol singing the Mitten
    • Religious Travel
    • Theater Travel
    • School Holidays

Instant Answers: Willow Grove

Comments

Willow Grove Travel Guide
Map of Willow Grove