Central Falls Restaurants

La Sorpresa Columbian Panaderia
    by atufft
    My Breakfast at La Sorpresa.
    by atufft

Most Recent Restaurants in Central Falls

• atufft's Profile Photo

La Sorpresa Cafeteria y Panaderia: Breakfast at an Authentic Colombian Style Bakery

by atufft Written Oct 26, 2009
    La Sorpresa Columbian Panaderia

I walked past many Mexican food and other ethnic restaurants before I stumbled upon this one on Broad Street, just a block from the City Hall and Park. I was delighted by choice of empanadas and Colombian bakery items. There was also chorizo and chicken available. One patron, originally from Equador, claimed that this was the best such place in Rhode Island, and that Latin Americans from all over come here. The place is colorful, light, and sunny, and there's Colombian music in the background. The prices are good too. I had a couple of chicken empanadas and a cup of coffee.

• SueRivet's Profile Photo

OK, so I've only been there...

by SueRivet Written Oct 4, 2002

OK, so I've only been there once, but trust me, it's a local legend. It's Stanley's.
    Plus, it's one of those little holes in the wall that are open for breakfast after the bars all close. When everything else is closed, open is unique.

Favorite Dish: Steamed cheeseburgers are what put Stanley's on the map.

Instant Answers: Central Falls

Comments

Central Falls Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Central Falls restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Central Falls sightseeing.

View all Central Falls hotels