Coventry Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Coventry

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Wal-Mart: For those forgotten items

by cjg1 Updated Sep 26, 2012

Wal-Mart is just about in every location you visit in the U.S. Most trips to Coventry we have all we need for the trip but on the rare occasion we head to Wal-Mart for those forgotten items.

Wal-Mart is a US chain of stores that carry everything from groceries, tolietries, clothing, toys, garden supplies, electronis and more. If you left something behind at home; guaranteed you will find it here.

Our last trip to Coventry we stopped here for some hair bands for my wife. She had forgotten to pack them since we were rushing to leave home. A large pack of black hair bands was $5.99; the same price as we pay at our Wal-Mart at home.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Crestwood Wine & Spirits: Something for Ferni to enjoy back in our room

by Gypsystravels Updated Apr 6, 2009

Whenever Ferni and I take a roadtrip we usually like to take along a favorite bottle of wine for me and either a small bottle of rum for him or some beer to enjoy in the comforts of our room without having to worry about driving.

During this trip, I had brough along my wine, but Ferni forgot his rum, so off we set out to find a liquor store. The front desk gave us directions and off we went.

We found the liquor quite easily. While Ferni went inside to get his liquor I decided to take a few pics of the outside and a pic of the store hours and that is when an employee approached me and asked if I needed help, I said no and went back to my car. Ferni emerges with his purchase, but no reciept, so I ask that he go inside and get me a business card so I can have the address to include on my tip.

Well, the manager approached Ferni and started asking questions as to why was I taking pics, why did he need the address, etc., Ferni turned around and said "I have a crazy fiancee that takes pics of everything she can to post on her travel pages", the manager burst out laughing and said he though we were inspectors.

What to buy: Any type of liquor you can imagine.

• Wine Tasting

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

CVS: When you forget your toiletries back home

by Gypsystravels Updated Apr 2, 2009

CVS is definitely my favorite drug store back home and whever I've forgotten to pack toiletries of some kind for either myself or Ferni, I know I can find one in most cities around the US.

We had packed everything we needed except razor blades for Ferni's razor, so off we went to CVS to pick some up. This CVS is quite large and conveniently located about a mile off of exit 7 on I-95.

What to buy: Just about anything you need or forgot to pack, but I picke up razors for Ferni, Evian water and some gum.

Instant Answers: Coventry

Comments

Coventry Shopping

Reviews and photos of Coventry shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Coventry sightseeing.