Been here? Rate It!
One Bellevue: Dessert and Drinks
This is your typical nice hotel restaurant and bar although I hear great things about their yet unsampled by me brunch.
I really enjoyed hanging out here that Friday evening because they had both the Red Sox and the Yankees games on.
The service wasn't bad nor was it great. And two of the three desserts I've had here were great.
Favorite Dish: OMFG in the bad way. Had their version of Baked Alaska and it tasted freezer burned and horrible.
I have also had the Lava cake and the Creme Brulee which both were excellent. So I am hoping it was just this one dessert that lead me astray.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Historical Travel
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Newport Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Maryland Hotels
- Point Dume State Beach Hotels
- Santorini Island
- Matagorda Island Hotels
- Brantley Lake State Park Hotels