Been here? Rate It!
Every time I visit Newport I walk through Touro Park. It's a nice park right on Bellevue and has some nice trees, statues and the Old Stone Mill. Every season brings it own district flavor to the park: the fall with its colorful leaves, the winter snow, the new spring flowers and the full bloom of summer.
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Newport Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fort Caswell Hotels
- Bolinao Hotels
- North Central Province Hotels
- Montego Bay
- Patiala Hotels
- Shenandoah National Park