Know about this? Rate It!
Walking is the best way to see Newport
I spend a lot of time exploring a location walking around at my leisure. I park my car usually at that Visitor's Center and walk America's Cup Ave to the wharfs and around the waterfront.
I love walking because it allows me the freedom to stop for something to eat or drink, peruse a store, do some shopping, wander with no worries about where to park the car or that the time on the meter is up.
The foot is the best way to get around town and see things. Parking wasn't easy and we were there in mid March so many things were yet to open for the season
It is a wonderful town to just stroll around and see what you can find. Around each corner will always lead to something you have never seen before.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Historical Travel
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Newport Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Okinawa Hotels
- Delwood Beach Hotels
- Pulau Wan Man Hotels
- North America
- Hong Kong
- Rarotonga Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Cavtat Transportation
- Gulmarg Transportation
- San Juan Transportation
- Cebu City Transportation
- Pokhara Transportation
- Santa Margherita Ligure Transportation
- Pamukkale Transportation
- Padova Transportation
- Dubai Transportation
- Lloret de Mar Transportation
- Monterosso al Mare Transportation
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Transportation