Greenville Nightlife

Best Rated Nightlife in Greenville

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

Sharkey's Pub: Impromptu Karaoke Night

by ATXtraveler Written May 4, 2007

As I have mentioned on a couple occassions, I am not much for a late nighter, and have not been a part of the club scene since college, but while in Greenville I decided to take a walk down Main Street. While passing Sharkey's Pub (which I had remembered was recommended for airline points), I ran into a guy from Denver who recommended a microbrew for me to try there at the bar. He was also in the high tech industry so we talked about business for a while, and then sang along to the local singer that was doing an excellent cover of a rap song with a country twang.

Next thing you know, the guy that was from Denver was up singing with the paid celebrity! Needless to say, we had a couple more while singing to all the South Carolina classics like Skynard and David Allan Coe, but it made for a great evening.

*Note: As of April 2007, This restaurant/bar is listed on aa.rewardsnetwork.com and is eligible for up to 10 miles per $1 spent.

• Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

• frankcanfly's Profile Photo

Wild Wing Cafe

by frankcanfly Written Aug 10, 2004

A great little gathering place with great Buffalo Chicken Wings!! Plenty of the local crowd hangs out here, we met some and had a great time.

I recommend the Buffalo Chicken Salad, but then I'm always a sucker for this dish.

• Gametime, our downtown are has...

by chocmama Updated Aug 26, 2002

Gametime, our downtown are has lots of bars(wild wings),salsateque,remingtons.
    Had good times in wild wings, and Gametime and the bars downtown all these places have a good mixed crowd.

Dress Code: mostly no jeans, no tennis shoes, no b.ball hats

• Blind Horse Saloon: A true rowdy southern bar

by MissOrange Written Mar 8, 2008

If you have friends visiting from out of town, this is the place to take them-- just for giggles. The smoke fogs up the bar area, live band is great and everyone dances. The live band plays country music tunes, then switches to hip hop. Expect lots of cowboy hats and boots. The mechanical bull is cool. At 12:30 p.m. all the ladies dance on the bar -- coyote ugly style. This is a fun place. Just bring your dancing shoes. Line dancing lessons are offered on Tuesdays.

Dress Code: Anything goes!

Instant Answers: Greenville

Comments

Greenville Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Greenville nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Greenville sightseeing.