Greenville What to Pack

• What to Pack
    by ATXtraveler

Most Recent What to Pack in Greenville

• SpaceCoastMomma's Profile Photo

Walking Shoes are a must!

by SpaceCoastMomma Written Apr 4, 2008

Luggage and bags: I recommend a day-pack / back-pack and some comfy walking shoes...because, once you start walking around this beautiful city, you will want to just keep on exploring ~ all day and night ~ there is so much to see!

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: The weather can be quite warm and sunny in the Spring & Summer months, so I recommend a sun-hat / sun-protection / sun-glasses.

Photo Equipment: A camera is a must because you will want to take photographs of every inch of this city, the parks, the falls, the quaint Main Street...

• Hiking and Walking

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

April Weather Report

by ATXtraveler Written May 4, 2007

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: During this trip, I experienced great weather. Since I was on a business trip, I was wearing a sport coat and slacks, and both would not have been my first choice based on the weather. If this was pleasure, it would have been shorts and a t-shirt for sure! We did experience a couple minutes of very light rain while there, so definitely keep an umbrella with you if you are worried about it. I personally don't mind a little rain getting on me.

Miscellaneous: Always check www.weather.com for the city you are travelling to!

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Greenville

Comments

Greenville What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Greenville what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Greenville sightseeing.