Keystone Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Keystone

• apbeaches's Profile Photo

Ruby House Restaurant: Near Mt Rushmore

by apbeaches Written Aug 25, 2008

Western & rustic bar & restaurant on the main stip in Keystone on way to Mt. Rushmore. We ate lunch here twice. We enjoyed the western show & shootout that carried out onto the street. We sat outdoors & enjoyed our buffalo burgers & fries cooked to order. The buffalo stew was good too! It was a great place for people watching.

Favorite Dish: Buffalo of course!

• la_beba's Profile Photo

Rushmore Supper Club & Lounge: If you don't mind waiting an hour

by la_beba Written Oct 5, 2002

The food was good, the enviroment was good... (well.... that is after I realized why people were just totally starring at us when going in!!!), but the wait was fo-re-veeer...... Later that it says on the menu that: "if the restaurant is full, be prepared to wait at least an hour before your food arrives"!!!!!! (when I read that I figured out why everybody was starring.... hehehe, I'm sure in their minds they were all screaming at me: "NO!!! RUN! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!") Because the restaurant was not full, it was not late and it still took forever to get food there.... I admit the waitress explained there was only one cook there that day and that was the reason for the delay... and she also very nicely served us complimentary dessert. This is the biggest nicest restaurant in Keystone though, and while walking around downtown that afternoon, it was recommended by at least 3-4 different people.

Instant Answers: Keystone

Comments

Keystone Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Keystone restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Keystone sightseeing.