Sioux Falls Nightlife

by lisaj24

Most Recent Nightlife in Sioux Falls

• Fat Daddy's: nightlife

by ssweeez Written Oct 16, 2011

If you enjoy bleach blondes wearing tight faux leather jackets heckling comics when taking a break from text messaging during acts, then Fat Daddy's is the place to go. I was so irritated that I left. I personally apologized to the comic afterwards for the shabby treatment he received. It was embarrassing. Don't go to Fat Daddy's.....a huge waste of time and money. This is why Sioux Falls can't get good acts....behavior such as this makes any real artist stay the hell away from here. ASHAMED!!!!!!! Glad I am not from here.

Dress Code: Anything goes

• Fat Daddy's Comedy Club: LIVE Comedy Shows

by lisaj24 Written Jun 18, 2010

Fat Daddy's Comedy Club is really new - my husband heard about it on the radio. It's in downtown Sioux Falls, so it's perfect for a night on the town!

We had dinner at Minerva's and walked across the street for an awesome comedy show!! It was packed though and we barely got in. We hadn't heard of the comedian, but he was so funny! It was really inexpensive - I thought drink prices would be inflated, but we had buckets of beer for $15 each! The people next to us were eating pizza too - if we hadn't already eaten, we would have tried the pizza...it looked really good and the people eating it said it was the best pizza they have had in a long time.

We had a riot at Fat Daddy's - it's great that Sioux Falls has things like this going on! I would suggest going if you haven't been there. I will be sure and make a reservation when we go next time. Support this place - they definitely have a good thing going!

Dress Code: There didn't seem to be a dress code but you have to be 21 to get in. They will ask for an I.D. even if you are not drinking alcohol.

• Singles

• niecole's Profile Photo

Poppadox: Another College Bar

by niecole Written Sep 29, 2004

Another great College bar is Poppadox. A lot of the younger kids hangs out here. (21-30) the Poppadox is a college bar, so it won’t be in the best of shape. They have carpeted floors and they sometimes get sticky. Across the street there is The Crow bar. This is a little bit older (26-45) crowed but everyone here is really nice.

• niecole's Profile Photo

Nutty’s Pub: Great Young adult bar

by niecole Written Sep 29, 2004

If you want a lot of young college Kids Nutty’s Pub is a great place to go to have good beer and lots of people! It is in a little strip mall on across the street from a gas station. I don’t even know if they call it a mall. I think it is a building with 5 stores it in. This is a very clean bar.

Dress Code: Bar Clothes

Instant Answers: Sioux Falls

Comments

Sioux Falls Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Sioux Falls nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sioux Falls sightseeing.