Cleveland Restaurants

Tres Hermanos
    by Stephen-KarenConn
  • Alexandria, Nicholas, and my Dad at O'Charleys
    Alexandria, Nicholas, and my Dad at...
    by Stephen-KarenConn

Most Recent Restaurants in Cleveland

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo

O'Charleys: Kid's Eat Free

by Stephen-KarenConn Updated May 2, 2004

Alexandria, Nicholas, and my Dad at O'Charleys

Every time we go to Cleveland to visit our grandchildren they love for us to take them to O'Charleys. And we enjoy taking them there because kids 10 and under eat free. Not only that, but they also get a free coloring book, crayons, and sometimes even a balloon. The children do have to pay $1.89 for their drink, which is a little steep, but only fair in the light of the free meal.

Favorite Dish: They have a full menu here with excellent choices. I love the bacon cheezeburger with fries, and of course, sweet iced tea. The children can choose from four selections on the Kid's Menu.

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo

Tres Hermanos Mexican Restaurant: Tasty Authentic Mexican Dishes

by Stephen-KarenConn Updated May 2, 2004

Tres Hermanos

For as long as I can remember a restaurant has stood on this corner. In recent years it was bought by three brothers from Mexico and transformed into one of Cleveland's better Mexican restaurants. The food is authentic and the service is fast and friendly.

Favorite Dish: I recently took my Dad here for dinner and we enjoyed the enchiladas and tacos. They were both excellent.

Instant Answers: Cleveland

Comments

Cleveland Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Cleveland restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cleveland sightseeing.