Gatlinburg Favorites

Free information
    Free information

Most Recent Favorites in Gatlinburg

• palmas57's Profile Photo

We always eat at The Log Cabin...

by palmas57 Written Aug 26, 2002

Ober Gatlinburg

Favorite thing: We always eat at The Log Cabin Pancake House. It is a must for me. It is even better if it is snowing and you want a nice warm place to eat a great breakfast.

Fondest memory: I have been going to Gatlinburg since I was a little girl so it is hard to pick just one memory. We live in Florida and it is beautiful here. However, my heart is in Gatlinburg, Tn. I love the mountains and I think the best part is just spending time with my loved ones over the years in a beautiful mountain town.

This picture is from Ober Gatlinburg. We have never been sking but it looks like fun.

• VolsUT's Profile Photo

The streets

by VolsUT Written Jul 2, 2005

Favorite thing: The streets have wide sidewalks with a guardrail along the road which gives the tourist a real since of feeling safe.

• Stay in a mountain chalet. ...

by appymtns Written Sep 8, 2002

Favorite thing: Stay in a mountain chalet. Make sure you get a great view and a deck with a hot tub! www.chaletmtn.com

Fondest memory: The breathtaking scenery. Majestic mountains, rolling streams.

• basstbn's Profile Photo

basstbn's General Tip

by basstbn Written Aug 24, 2002

Fondest memory: One of my fondest memories of the Great Smokey Mountain National Park is the view of this abandoned old farm house, set in a beautiful meadow of wildflowers.

Instant Answers: Gatlinburg

Comments

Gatlinburg Favorites

Reviews and photos of Gatlinburg favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Gatlinburg sightseeing.